Our beMatrix™ gelatin and collagen products are created using proprietary technology to yield unmatched safety and quality. Controlled for exceptionally low endotoxin levels and enhanced purity, beMatrix™ products are well suited for a range of biomedical applications including cell sheet transportation, cell transplantation, bone void fillers, and more.
beMatrix™ collagen for biomedical use:
- Collagen FD – Freeze-dried atelocollagen sponge (~140x100x10nm) derived from porcine skin, virus inactivated, water soluble, endotoxin level: NMT 100 EU/g
beMatrix™ gelatin for biomedical use:
- Gelatin LS-H – Alkaline-treated gelatin (~300 Bloom) derived from porcine skin, endotoxin level : ≤ 10 EU/g
- Gelatin LS-W – Alkaline-treated gelatin (~120 Bloom) derived from porcine skin, endotoxin level : ≤ 10 EU/g
- Gelatin HG – Alkaline-treated, hydrolyzed, sterile gelatin (non-gelling) derived from porcine skin, endotoxin level : ≤ 10 EU/g
- Gelatin LS-250 – Alkaline-treated, sterile gelatin (~300 Bloom) derived from porcine skin, endotoxin level : ≤ 10 EU/g. Designed for higher density and faster gelation.
beMatrix™ gelatin compliance:
- FDA DMF/MAF
- Virus Validation
- Mycoplasma test negative
- Guaranteed endotoxin level 10 EU/g or lower